Sell Property at Auction
Auctions can be an excellent way for individuals and businesses to convert assets into cash quickly and efficiently. McLemore Auction Company, LLC offers excellent service for sellers through auctions conducted online or in person. Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about selling property at auction including a sample auction timeline, a description of situations in which an auction may be helpful and information about different types of assets commonly sold at auction.
The basic auction process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of Property by Auction Staff
- Making the Decision to Sell
- Completing an Auction Contract
- Delivery of Inventory to the Auction Location or Choosing an Alternate Sale Venue
- Photography of Catalog Creation
- Auction Bidding
- Delivery of Auction Proceeds
To begin the auction process, complete and submit the form below
or call 615-517-7675 to speak to an auction agent directly.